Dad's out with a buldging disk, and he's laying on his bed and taking steriods. So, this is Dallin filling in. Sitting in a chair for an hour to put up words and pictures would just about kill him, I think. And since he hasn't blogged in a while, he asked me to do it.
Kristen's A.L.L.: This Saturday, Kristen, Mom and I went down to Highland Elementary and joined an unbeleivably long line of parents who think their kid's are smart. There were at least 200 kids there, and it took FOREVER. But, Krissy got to take the test, and while she's hoping she doesn't make it, we are all feeling pretty confident. :)
Ipod Touch: I have been saving up my babysitting money for a while now, and yesterday, I bought myself an 8gb Ipod Touch. I love it. It is alot of fun, and well worth the money, alth0ugh I don't quite have enough apps. Any suggestions would be great.
KK's Basketball: The season is winding down, and Katelyn's been playing hard. She played a pretty competitive team, and lost, but is ready for the last game.
Jazz: My jazz band just had a compition yesterday at thanksgiving point, where we competed against all the other jazz bands in the state. We went to a clinic, and felt pretty good about our performance, but wouldn't find out who won until that night at a concert/award ceremony. My band teacher wanted me to go up and get the award (if we won.) We were pretty happy when we took 2nd place in state, behind a previously unheard-of mapleton. It was a blast.
Hopefully next time, my dad will be typing this, but not with his bad back.
See ya,
Dallin
2 comments:
Dude -- Pat -- So sorry to hear about your back. I know from experience that when you have back pain, you can't do ANYTHING and there is no such thing as a comfortable position -- period. I'm So Sorry!
You know, they have pretty good "micro" surgery now for bulging/herniated discs. A very small incision, recovery time is minimized and you're a whole new person. I'd look into it. GO TO DR. REICHMAN (either one -- they're brothers -- one's at UVRMC, and one's in SLC somewhere. Whatever you do, DON'T go to an orthopedic guy. (even if they say they do backs.)
Regardless, I hope you feel better soon.
KK, Kristen, Dallin -- congrats to all of you.
Well I had completely given up on the Poyfair blog....until today. Pat, get feeling better friend. We have missed seeing you around. Karli and kids- is he allowed to eat sweets? If so, I will put something together for Sunday dessert.
Love you all!
Kim
Post a Comment