This is dallin and his friends...really bored...nuff said. Theyre pretty good though, and he wrote the song! He has 200 fans on facebook...more then I can say for MY hiphop group.
I liked it! Of course my boys thought it was very cool especially when I told them it was Dallin! They miss you Dallin. Do you still babysit or are you to old for that now and to cool for that? Let us know because my boys would love to see you
4 comments:
That is awesome. Way impressed, way to go!
I liked it! Of course my boys thought it was very cool especially when I told them it was Dallin! They miss you Dallin. Do you still babysit or are you to old for that now and to cool for that? Let us know because my boys would love to see you
I really loved this wonderful blog. Please keep up the good work. Regards from Rose!!!!
SEO Company India
Sister Burnside, I totally still babysit! I would love to watch your kids again, whenever.
Post a Comment