Monday, September 12, 2011

The yearly update! First day of school!

I thought it was time to give the old blog an update - anyone out there anymore? In any case - here are the Poyfair kid's first day of school pictures.
This is Kristen. As a seventh grader, she got to go to school a day before everyone else. She was so happy about it too. Love that grin.

Krissy is getting big. Finally.

Dallin and his amazing technicolor t-shirt. He's a Junior at Lehi High School this year.

This is Dallin lurching at me. He doesn't like having his picture taken.

Here's Dustman, striking a pose. Not bad for a fourth grader, huh?

What a silly boy. Must come from the Orton side of the family.

Here is Katelyn with her 'I'm smiling like my Dad' pose. She's so pretty.

I love this girl. I can't believe she's a freshman already. Yikes.

Last weekend Dallin went to Homecoming with his old buddy Danielle Mathis. They used to like each other in kindergarten. They're still just as cute now as they were then.

More cheek pinching cuteness - right? 



and with that, I bring my yearly update to a close! Until next year!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Once a year? Are you sure that isn't too much? Maybe biennially would be better. (I learned that word from Elijah's spelling words. I had to look it up. And I SWORE I would use it in a sentence. Thank you.) It's nice to know someone is still running the blog. I've started deleting the ones that go over two years inactive from my blog list. This just saved you bacon. :D