Dustin, Kristen, Pat, Karli, Dallin, Katelyn
that is pretty good. I would like to put my face on optimus prime!
nice. Very nice. (what I really am saying is: you scare me, man.) But nice, very nice. :)
I would have put the helmet on but it wouldn't fit over my neck fat.
You are the coolest geek i know!
That's so funny! Joe was laughing, but wants one with his face on it too. He also loved Iron Man.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is pretty good. I would like to put my face on optimus prime!
nice. Very nice. (what I really am saying is: you scare me, man.) But nice, very nice. :)
I would have put the helmet on but it wouldn't fit over my neck fat.
You are the coolest geek i know!
That's so funny! Joe was laughing, but wants one with his face on it too. He also loved Iron Man.
Post a Comment