Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Pat





Today is Patrick's 38th Birthday. This is Karli and this is my first official post. It will be short, and there may or may not be pictures, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my awesome and incredible husband. It would be neat if I wrote 38 things that I love about him, but in the interest of time, I am only going to write 10 things I love about Pat.
1. He is a wonderful father. He loves his kids and would rather spend the day playing with them than doing anything else.
2. He is an amazing husband. Seriously, after 16 years he still kisses me when he leaves and then kisses me again right when he gets home. He always tells me I look beautiful even when I know I don't.
3. He is a great writer. That's why I haven't felt the need to blog. His stories may be a bit long at times, but he has a good sense of writing and it's always fun to read what he's written.
4. Pat has a great sense of humor. Everyone who knows him knows that. He cracks me up all the time and I can't imagine going through life without laughing all the time.
5. He is handsome and I think he gets better looking each year.
6. He is a hard worker. Most mornings he gets up at 5 a.m. so he can be in the office at 6. Then he's running all day. He's amazing.
7. He knows how to work electronics. He's good at hooking up computers, printers, Ipods, and digital cameras, you name it. I would be lost without his genius.
8. He says good prayers. Some people kind of use the same phrases and repetitions in their prayers (me included). Pat always thinks of new things to say and never says the same thing twice and his prayers are always very sincere as a result.
9. He makes the best French Toast. It's now a family favorite. You should try it.
10. Pat loves Disneyland. I just think it's cute how much he loves this place. And he acts like a big kid whenever we go there. And I know he wishes he could take his family there more often. Like every month.
That about all the time I have this morning. Pat, we love you. I love you. Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

patpoyfair said...

11. He takes the best pictures. Oh, wait.

This is the best present ever. Thanks, Dear, you know how much this means to me and you are truly the best wife.

Pat

Mark Craner said...

Happy Birthday Pat. I can't believe you are that old. Oh well...life goes on.

Dancewear By Heather said...

Karli, that made me smile. It's always good to know that old friends are happy!