Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Photos - Part One

Been on the road like crazy lately. Only have time to upload photos today. Enjoy!






























Next week, I'll post the shots from Dad.

Have a great week.

Pat

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

I love you and your kids!!!! They are soo CUTE!!!
I miss you guys!

Catherine said...

nice pics. Where'd you take them? And who took them?

Dancewear By Heather said...

Those were beautiful pictures! Did you have them professionally done, or who's the talented photographer? I love fall photos, I really need to head to the canyon and take some! thanks for sharing!

shanl said...

Where were these taken? They are beautiful!

patpoyfair said...

Thanks everyone. It's a fun little tradition we have each year to spend a Saturday walking around the leaves in a canyon and taking pictures. This year we took along Mom and Dad Craner as well as Mark and Melissa Craner and their family.

We took half the pictures at Bridal Veil Falls and the other half at Sundance ski resort.

I took all the photos -- except for the ones that I'm in, of course. Dad was also there taking photos and I'll post his on Sunday.