The kid's starting to pick it up...
Still Missing Dust-Man -- We're eagerly counting the days until Dustin comes back on Thursday from his awesome adventure in LaGrande, Oregon. I got a letter/email from the little guy today and thought I'd share...
Dear Dad,I miss you very much. I had a good time here at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I learned how to ride big bikes. I even chased Roany. I hope you had a good time by yourself. I went to the fair, I went on one ride, it was a motorcycle ride. I even got some cotton candy, it was soo good. I have a pet Praying Mantis, his name is Pray. I took a motorcycle ride with Grandpa, it was so fun. We went to the Dollar Store, I bought a phone and a Spider Man thing that when you put it water it grows and grows and grows. We went swimming one day at the Cove Pool, I got some goggles to go underwater. Grandma lets the kittens out to play all over the house now. Their names are: Deeley, Buster Bob, and Twitch. I'm coming home on Thursday, I'm happy to see you. Love, DUSTIN
Karli @ Girl's Camp this week: Tomorrow morning Karli takes off for 5 days and four nights at girls camp. From the looks of it, she's going to have a GREAT time. The camp she's going to (Five Miles outside of Heber) is referred to as 'The Marriott' of Girls camps. The map of the place looks amazing and I'm a little jealous she's going camping without me to be honest.
And then there's the fact that I'm Mr. Mom this week. The kids are already getting a little nervous about that one.
Hanging with the Halcrows: We spent a lovely afternoon with Tammy and Brandon, their awesome girls and awesome boy yesterday at the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum yesterday. We saw a heap of dinosaur bones meticulously pieced together, built sand dams and then went to the malt shop for ice cream! It was great.
Ward Split: Last week the ginormous Traverse Mountain 5th ward was split in two and we're now members of the Traverse Mountain 6th ward. Dallin, Karli and myself are all waiting to see what new callings will come our way. We'll keep you posted.
That's about it. We hope you all have a great week.
Best,
Pat
3 comments:
Wow Dallin! I'm totally impressed. You will make Matt jealous with your new guitar. Maybe next time we come to UTah, you can give him Guitar lessons. He's really rusty.
Nice post!
Dallin that was awesome man! You need to make and MP3 of that song on garage band so the whole family can have it to listen too. Keep the arrangements coming. Soon we'll all be buying your cd's.
Hey Dallin is really great. He is too cute. I wish he could write a song for me! W-O-W! He rocks tell him that for me! i love that song!
Post a Comment