Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Baby Refresher course Karli and I took

In anticipation of Rachel's visit, Karli and I took a baby refresher course. Here are some excerpts from the workbook. Enjoy.




















9 comments:

Mattew & Julie Thueson said...

lol - I'm laughing...
Gasp...
So funny

You can just about imagine doing some of them , can't you? (Matt)

Dylan said...

"Imagine," Matt?! I remember myself actually doing some of them!

patpoyfair said...

Yes, I've done at least 3-4 of them during some stage in my career as a father.

Have either of you two woken up your baby with an air horn?

Catherine said...

OK. PAT -- that was SOOOO funny! I laughed ALL the way through!!! (that was very therapeutic . . . thanks for the good laugh) Now, puh-leeease tell me that those pictures weren't SERIOUSLY a part of a baby refresher course!!!! That was hilarious . . .

Hailey said...

Those were hilarious!!! So funny! Good post.

patpoyfair said...

Catherine is correct, I made up the part about the refresher course. I just got these in an email.

Tammy said...

Does this mean I have to take the TV off of Christophers crib? He stays so quiet in bed!

Tammy

Amie Orton said...

What? A bottle of rum can calm any fussy baby..and cache always perferred sucking on a chicken leg than a bottle.. more protien.. so thier is a few corrections to be made. haha!

Dancewear By Heather said...

That was absolutely hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh guys!!