The Easter Edition!
After a week off, I'm back on the blogging wagon with the Easter edition. We wanted to post last week, but we had a boring week. Not this week. We've been busier than, uh.... bees. So, without further ado, let's get to it.
Dallin's 13th
Birthday -- After a month of Negotiation between Dallin and Karli concerning the logisitics and numbers, Dallin was finally able to host his amazing birthday party. The numbers fluctuated throughout the week between 12-10 and in the end, 11 of Dallin's closest friends came to our house Friday night for an evening of pizza, cake, a Guitar Hero tournament and of course, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Karli and I were scared of having that many 12 year old boys in our house at first, but in the end, they were relatively well behaved.

Tammy reminded me that I'm now the father of a teen-ager. Huh. Dallin's such good kid that I hadn't really thought of that yet. We are very blessed to have him in our home.
Rachael -- Mark and Melissa Craner decided to get out of town this weekend and asked if we'd watch their baby Rachael. For the most part, I frown on takin
g babies into our house for one of two reasons.- The baby just doesn't fit in with our schedule..... Doesn't sleep right, it poops, cries for no reason, etc.
- The baby is just so cute that I want another one.
Well, Rachael was definitely in the number two position. She was an awesome baby to have around. Well-behaved, funny, cute and she slept a lot. We had her with us from Friday until Sunday night and when it wa
s time to give her back Dustin was very sad. In fact he asked Aunt Melissa if it was ok if we could keep her. Well, needless to say, Melissa said no. Apparently, she's a good baby for her too and she's pretty intent on keeping her.
And while it was fun having her around, we're not getting any strange ideas... so don't ask.

Easter S
aturday -- On Saturday we went out to Mom and Dad Craner's for an Easter Bunny hunt extraordinaire, or in layman terms -- the happiest day of the year for the local Dollar Stores. This day represents the culmination of weeks of Penny Craner cleaning out their inventory of awesome kids stuff. The kids loved it, just like every year! Thank you Grandma Craner!
Easter Sun
day -- The Easter bunny did still manage to come to our house, however, leaving a vast treasure trove of goodies and things the kids really needed. Dustin got Power Ranger underwear, Kristen got a neat sweater, KK got a sweater and a Necklace and Dallin got a white shirt and belt. What a thoughtful Easter bunny! The girls wore the beautiful dresses made by Grandma Orton to church (Dustin wore his cool tie too), and I got a good supply of Cadbury Creme Eggs.
Krissy's video -- This video is about a year and a half old, but we love it. It's of Krissy singing 'This land is your land." Just in case you are wondering, she was that terrified. If you listen real good you can hear me tell the choir director to 'Get out of the way' and several people around me saying how cute Krissy was.
Ok, that's it for now. Have a tremendous week.
6 comments:
Happy birthday, Dallin.
I've decided that Rachel Craner looks like Spencer.
Man, the Easter bunny doesn't hide stuff very well at Granda's house. Come on now . . .
Thanks Catherine, are you going to post some Easter pictures? We want to see the girls in their Easter dresses!
well, that would happen if I had actually TAKEN some pictures of the girls in their dresses!!! I don't know how I forgot. I'm a little retarded sometimes. But I am planning on having them wear them again next Sunday, and I"ll post it then . . .
I definitely expect to see Krissy on the next season of American Idol.
Yes I think Karli should write on the blog too! i know that she is the yw president and she has 4 kids but me too. so no excuses Karli:)
Post a Comment