Kristen is going to cost me at least another $100,000 if this continues.
As you can see, she loves these little toys. She claims she has 101 of them. Every time we go into a store selling them, I have to go through the same routine with her.
Kristen: Daddy, Can I buy a Littlest Pet Shop?
Me: No.
Kristen: (flashes her eyes and pleading in her cute little voice) Please?
Me: Just don't tell your mom.
I mean, let's get serious, how do you tell that little muffin no? That's Karli's job.
4 comments:
You're a softy, Pat. A big fat softy.
Sounds like she's got you wrapped right around her little finger!!
ok. That was funny. Only because, what is the deal with Daddies not being able to say NO to their little girls???!!!! Every time Matt takes one of our girls with him on an errand, they always come back with something they wanted, yet didn't need. Pathetic . . .
Hehe. I remeber when that was me. Only I asked for Barbies. Good times, good times.
--Meaghan
Post a Comment