Saturday, February 16, 2008

Help me, Obi-Wan Dustin






There's nothing better than the realization that you've raised your son correctly. I have successfully managed to pass my absolute geek infatuation with Star Wars to Dustin. I was wondering for a while if it was going to happen, but the straw that broke the camel's back was our purchase of Lego Star Wars for the Wii. Now this kid not only knows everything about the movies (We watched all six on consecutive weekends recently), but he always is dressing up as a Jedi. Today, while we were sledding, he found a snow cave and he was on Hoth.

Yes, I've done good.

3 comments:

Hailey said...

Joe has been wanting to get that game for the Wii. Is it fun?

Catherine said...

Dude. You scare me, man. (j/k)

patpoyfair said...

It's a GREAT GAME and very funny. Dustin won't stop playing it.