Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Years Day Sledding Extravaganza!

A few short blocks from our home is the world's coolest sledding hill. On New Years Day 2008, we decided to turn off the Wii, put down the cool toys and hop on some new sleds we purchased. (Katelyn was at a party, no pictures of her)







This is one of those few times that you see Kristen and Dustin happy together. Mere moments earlier they were both complaining about how the really didn't want to share the sled. Looks like they got over it real soon.







Dallin had a lot of fun as well, as several of his buddies were taking on some pretty radical jumps at the same time. He was pretty courageous out there. But, if you look at his eyes, I think Dallin is a little bit scared......







And look who else got into the act.... Not many people know that Karli is a sledding pro.










And then there's me. I got like 8 feet of air on this jump, but Karli couldn't seem to time it correctly, darn. You'll be happy to know that I walked away from this with nary a back ache.



There you have it, our cool sledding hill. Anyone who wants to come and spend some time with us on it is always welcome. We'd love to have a good excuse to go.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been sledding in years. Maybe one of these days before the snow is all gone I should go over to the hill at Sugarhouse Park.

patpoyfair said...

Bring Lego. He'll love it.

Catherine said...

dude, that looks like a cool hill. I'm jealous. We've been sledding alot too this winter. But I don't believe your tall tale of 8 ft in the air, man. You have to prove that one with some pix.